Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Itilian Beef Sandwiches

Itilian Beef Sandwiches from here

1 large roast (fat trimmed if needed)

1 package Good Seasons Italian dressing

1/4 cup vinegar

1 Tbs. sugar

1-2 cans chicken broth (I used 1)

1 tsp. garlic powder

1 package brown gravy mix (mixed with 1 cup water)

1 green pepper, sliced

1 small jar pepperoccinis with juice (I used half the jar you see in the picture)

Poke the meat with a fork or knife and put it in the crockpot. Mix all the ingredients and pour over the meat. Let it marinade overnight or cook it right away on low for 8-10 hours. Or, be like me and don’t fix it until lunch time then crank it up on high and cook it for 5-6 hours

Review: The meat was tender and delicious. This was simple to throw together, and I loved that when I got up in the morning it was ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment