Parmesan Chicken Sandwich
4 skinless chicken breast, thinned to 1/4 inches
1 Cup Whole Wheat Panko or Bread Crumbs
1 Tbsp Italian Herbs (you can find them in any grocery’s spice section)
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
2 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Flour with a tsp of salt and a tsp of pepper
1 jar spaghetti Sauce
2 cups mozzerella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Mix the first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
3. Whisk the egg in a separate bowl.
4. Place the flour in another bowl/Ziploc bag.
5. Make an assembly line with the bowls. Dip the chicken first into the flour, then the egg and finally into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly and repeating with all breasts
6. Heat olive oil in skillet or fry pan, cook chicken over medium-high heat until browned on both sides. .
7. Place Chicken breasts in backing dish.
8. Place remaining sauce over chicken and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
9. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the chicken and return to oven until cheese is melted and serve on hamburger buns with your favorite fixings!