- 6 Tilapia fillets, thawed
- 1/2 stick Butter, melted
- Creole or Cajun seasoning to taste
- Place the fillets on a foil covered baking sheet.
- Pour the melted butter over them and sprinkle with the seasoning. Tony’s seasoning has a nice kick to it, so you might want to go lightly (or heavier if you like it hot).
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 17 minutes or until you can flake the fillets with a fork.
Review: This tasted great and was simple to prepare.My family loved this recipe and I loved that it only had 3 ingredients.