Sunday, January 22, 2012
-1/8 c warm waterfood coloring (optional)
1 c school glue (about 2-1/2 small school bottles)
1 tbsp borax laundry booster (i found it by the OxyClean, it's like $2.00 for a large box)
1. in a bowl mix 2 c warm water, food coloring and glue. stir until glue has dissolved.
2. in another bowl, combine 1/8 c warm water and borax. Stir until borax has dissolved.
3. add borax solution to glue mixture and mix with hands for about 5 minutes (or more).
4. pour out extra water. (if there is some)
5. play with flubber immediately or store in airtight container.
Oh my goodness, Lily enjoyed this activity so much. She was all giggles.