Sunday, April 26, 2009
1 lb no bone in steak
1 tablespoon cerole seasong
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon lemon
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 garlic clove minced
1. Season steak with Creole seasoning, garlic salt, and lemon. Allow to stand 1 hour-overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium hit in a large skillet. When heated add seasoned steak, cook about 5 minutes on each side, remove from heat and place in oven safe baking dish.
4. Place onion and garlic in skillet, cook until soft.
5. Place garlic and onion mixture over the steak and cook in oven for about 30 minutes, covered!