Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mini cheese stuffed meatloaf

Used the reicpe below but stuffed the middle of them with mozzerella cheese. IT was good. Another way to stuff them would be to follow the rcipe over at One Crazy Cookie

Petite Meatloaf

1 lb lean ground beef

2 eggs, beaten

3 Tablespoons milk

1 Tablespoon mustard

3 cloves fresh garlic

1 small onion, diced

½ Cup grated Parmesan cheese

½ Cup fresh bread crumbs (I used stove top)

½ teaspoon salt

¼ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper

¼ Cup ketchup

Sauce
1/4 cup of ketchup

2 tablespoons brown sugar

1 tablespoon mustard




1. Gently combine all ingredients with hands into a large bowl until just combined. Form into 6 mini loaves and place onto a lined baking sheet.
2. Combine the ingredients for the sauce. Lightly brush tops with ketchup mixture . Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.

Review: This recipe is delicious. I do not care for meatloaf, but this recipe was flavorful and easy to prepare! Will be making it again!

1 comment:

  1. I spent the last few minutes browsing your site after I saw your comment on Delicious Dishes, and I am so excited to have found it! Your recipes look awesome. AND the best part for me is that I saw you have a Portuguese section! I was born there, but I was adopted by an American couple when I was only 3 days old. I've always longed to have some authentic recipes to feel like I have a small part of my heritage, and now I've got some! So THANK YOU! I cannot wait to try them out!

    I'm going to put a link to your blog on ours. Hopefully you don't mind! :)

    --Hillary from Delicious Dishes

    ReplyDelete