Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oven Fried Potatoes

From: Eat at homepotatoes, cleaned and sliced very thin
olive oil, just a Tbs. or 3
seasoned salt
In a large bowl, drizzle olive oil over the potatoes. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and stir until well combined. The amounts just depend on how many people you are feeding. Four decent sized potatoes should feed 6 people.

Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until tender and browned. You can flip them over with a spatula and let them brown on the other side too if you want them crisper.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I absolutely love it!

    Thanks for sharing your creativity with the rest of us!

    (In fact, I enjoy your blog so much I choose it as one of my 12 blogs to receive a Sunshine Award!) :)

    ReplyDelete