Swiss Chicken Casserole:
6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6 slices of Swiss cheese
1 10 3/4 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups herb stuffing mic
1/2 cup butter melted
Spray Crock Pot with cooking spray.
2. Arrange the chicken breasts in stoneware.
3. Top with cheese layering if necessary.
4. Combine the soup and milk and stir well.
5. Spoon the soup and milk mixture over the cheese and sprinkle with the stuffing mix.
6. Drizzle with butter.
7. Cover, cook low 8-10 hours or high 4-6.
Variation: This recipe can also be cooked in the oven at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
I told my friend about this recipe and she tried it with pepper jack cheese and she said it was delicious as well!