Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Product Review spinach and cheese ravioli

Product: Costco's spinach and cheese ravioli
I thought it would be good to do a review of products that are quick and easy to prepare. I recently purchased the Monetary Spinach and Cheese Ravioli at Costco. Must like spinach, more spinach then cheese, but surprisingly enough my husband will eat them so I keep buying them. The raviolis take about 10 minutes to cook and taste delicious with Alfredo sauce. I use the Classico creamy Alfredo sauce that can also be purchased at Costco. This makes a very simple and easy dinner for a relatively good price. 2 packages of pasta is around $10 and the sauce you get 3 16 oz bottles for around $6. Purchasing the Alfredo sauce at Costco saves you about $1.50 per jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment