Monday, January 18, 2010

Complete BBQ Dinner

Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner from Eat at Homeboneless chicken breasts
barbecue sauce
potatoes, chopped
cheddar cheese, shredded
onion, diced
salt and pepper
a bit of olive oil
frozen corn on the cob
plenty of foil
Place the chicken in the bottom of the crockpot. Pour on some barbecue sauce. You don’t want to add too much, because the goal is to have as little liquid as possible in the bottom of the pot.

Stir the potatoes, a bit of olive oil onion, cheese and salt and pepper together in a bowl. Make a large packet out of foil and wrap the potatoes in it, loosely.

Wrap each corn in foil. Place the potato packet on top of the chicken. Add the corn. Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 7-8.

Review to come soon, but I must say that I love the fact that u have a complete dinner in one pot.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good. I love using the crockpot but I wish I could keep it on my counter where I wouldn't forget about it!

    ReplyDelete