• 1 Package Contessa Frozen Cooked Shrimp
• 1 Package Ronzoni Pasta, 16 oz
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
• 3 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped
• fresh coarse ground black pepper or lemon pepper seasoning
• juice from 1 fresh lemon
• zest from 1 lemon
1. Boil pasta in salted water; remove from heat just before pasta reaches al dente.
2. Heat skillet on medium; add olive oil & garlic. When heated, add shrimp and butter - cook for 2 minutes and add lemon zest. Gently toss shrimp with garlic until shrimp is heated. Remove from heat.
3. Drain pasta; return to pan.
4. Add shrimp mixture (including oils), Italian seasoning, salt and pepper (or lemon pepper seasoning, if you prefer) - to taste.
5. Toss well with fresh squeezed lemon juice and serve immediately
Simple and delicious!