- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup teriyaki basting sauce
- ½ cup light Ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1½ ounces bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon parsley, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
Place browned chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
Review: I really liked this recipe. My hubby and kids not so much.