Thursday, December 29, 2011
No Bake Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, softened
1 Tablespoon Milk
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1 container Whipped Topping, 8 Ounce Tub Plus Extra For Serving
1 cup Milk
1 can Pumpkin (16 Ounce Can)
2 packages Instant Vanilla Pudding (3.3 Ounce Boxes)
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
½ teaspoons Ginger
½ teaspoons Cloves
1 whole Pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
1. Mix cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon milk and sugar until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture into graham cracker crust.
4. Blend 1 cup milk, pumpkin, pudding and spices (mixture will be thick).
5. Spoon pumpkin mixture over cream cheese layer and gently spread.
6. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
7. Serve with additional whipped topping.
Review: Made this for Christmas . My family and I loved it! Delicious, and creamy. The only thing I found though, was that the cream cheese/whipped topping mixture made a lot, next time I will only mke/put about half in the bottom of the pie shell to leave room for the pumpkin mixture.