I love my new to me Meal plan idea! One day of prep in less then an hour and your done. Remember to check out Organization Junkie
1/2 cupGREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
3 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1. Mix mustard and teriyaki sauce in shallow dish until well blended. Remove 1/3 cup of the mustard mixture; set aside for later use.
2.Add chicken to remaining mustard mixture; turn over to evenly coat both sides. Cover. Rrefrigerate 1 to 2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through, brushing frequently with the reserved mustard mixture. This reicpie may also be broiled for 4-6 minutes per side.
Mini Honey Mustard Meat loaves
3. Tbl. of honey mustard
3. Tbl. of ketchup
1 ½ lb lean ground beef
½ C. Panko crumbs
Salt & pepper to taste
½ C. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Mix first two ingredients in small bowl. (this is your sauce)
2. Mix next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Scoop meat into 12 ct. muffin tin with ice cream scoop for equal portions.
4. Top each with sauce mixture and cheddar cheese.
5. Cover with plastic wrap
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Uncover meatloaves and bake in 450 degree oven for 20 minutes or until no
longer pink inside.
Crispy Pork Chops
1 ½ C. Panko bread crumbs
3 T Dijon mustard
5 boneless pork loin chops
( ½ inch thick)
1.Pour Panko crumbs onto a paper plate.
2. Brush pork chops with mustard and coat with Panko crumbs.
3. Place in large storage container with lid. Use wax paper between layers.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2.Place pork chops on foil lined baking sheet.
3.Bake 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
Lemon Pepper Fish
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons white wine
2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
1 pound tilapia fillets
1. Melt butter in small saucepan. Add wine and seasonings; mix well.
2. Place fish in ziploc bag. Pour butter mixture over fish and refrigirate.
1. Place fish on broiler pan. Brush butter mixture over fish.
2. Broil 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Or, bake in preheated 375°F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
The Best Crockpot French Dip
The Best Crockpot French Dip Modified from this recipe
4 pounds rump roast
1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
1 (10.5 ounce) can of beef consume
1 (10.5 ounce2 gloves of garlic crushed
1/4 tsp of black pepper
1/2 tsp of worshesire sauce
1/2 tsp of minced onion
1/2 tsp of garlic powder
6 French rolls
2 tablespoons butter
sshredded Provolone cheese
1. Trim excess fat from the rump roast.
Season roast with garlic powder, minced onion and garlic powder. Place in ziploc bag
Add the beef broth, onion soup and beef consume and minced garlic.
1. Emmpty contenets of ziploc bag into the slow cooker.
2. Cook on Low setting for 6/12-7 hours.
3. Shred beef once cooked with two forks.
4. Place shreded beef in hogie rolls top with cheese and broil in oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.