Sunday, March 18, 2012
In honor of St. Patty's day I made rainbow pancakes for breakfast and then the kids and I had fun with the leprechauns.
pancake mix with ingredients to make - or make your own!
1. make pancake batter according to box directions
2. divide pancake batter evenly into 6 bowls ( I made one batch at a time and divided the batter each time)
3. add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl to reach desired color and stir well
4. heat griddle
6. pour batter on to griddle (one color at a time) and cook until bubbles start to form on the pancake - flip pancake over and continue cooking until done
7. repeat process for each color