Turkey Enchilada casserole from here
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE® Ground Turkey
1 cup chopped onions
1 (2-ounce) can chopped black olives
18 corn tortillas
1 (32-ounce) can enchilada sauce
4 cups (16-ounces) shredded Cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
1.Heat oven to 350F.
2. Sauté ground turkey with onions until cooked. (We added garlic and mushrooms)
3. Stir in olives.
4. Heat 1/2of enchilada sauce in small saucepan.
5. Heat 6 tortillas on stovetop or microwave.
6. Dip tortillas in sauce and line bottom of casserole dish.
7. Smooth 1/2 of meat mixture on tops of tortillas. Sprinkle with 1/3 of grated cheese.
8. Repeat second layer. End with remaining 6 tortillas and top with remaining sauce and cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until hot.
Here is another turkey Enchilda Casserole recipe.. or if your looking for beef click here
Review: simple and delicious! As mentioned above we added garlic and mushrooms.